Skip to main content
OER email contact
We have set up a centralized email contact for OER support @ TCC. Email email@example.com, and we will get you in contact with the OER support you need!
Ask a librarian
Your faculty librarians, including your OER Librarian, can help you find and cite high-quality and appropriate OER for your course or assignment. Librarians can also help you cite your own materials that you want to share as OER!
- Jennifer Snoek-Brown, OER Faculty Librarian, 253.460.3936
- Or click the Help tab above to contact any librarian!
Multimedia services to help you create your own OER
Through eLearning's Multimedia Services, students can reserve laptops, camcorders, projectors, and other equipment to help you create your own projects -- and your own OER!
Come see the Help Desk in the Information Commons, or use one of the computers available for student use. Each one is loaded with up-to-date software for your online and on-campus classes at TCC.
- Information Commons & eLearning Help Desk: 253.566.5176 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dale Coleman, Instructional Designer & OER Coordinator, at email@example.com or 253.260.4469
- LearnDot Support (CAL Lab): 253-566-5369
- LearnDot Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Specialist: Kyle Jutte ext.5369, email@example.com
- There's also an online form, linked below, to suggest a website to add to LearnDot!
Add OER to LearnDot!
Submit a resource suggestion to LearnDot
Do you know of great websites and/or online resources not found on LearnDot? We appreciate any suggestions for online resources that you enjoy and find useful! You submit, we format, LearnDot evolves. Thank you for being part of this open educational project!
Except where otherwise noted, the content in these guides by Tacoma Community College Library is licensed under CC BY SA 4.0.
Tacoma Community College Library - Building 7, 6501 South 19th Street, Tacoma, WA 98466 - P. 253.566.5134