Skip to main content
Fall quarter 2017 hours (September 25 - December 14):
Monday - Thursday: 7:15am - 8:00pm
Friday: 7:15am - 5:00pm
(Closed: November 10, November 22 - 24)
Phone, email, and chat
For general library questions:
Circulation (Front) Desk: 253.566.5087
For research or citation questions:
Reference Desk: 253.566.5134
Prefer to chat with a librarian about research or citation? Chat with a librarian, 24/7.
About the TCC Library
- The Library is a campus hub for information resources. The mission of the Library is to teach and promote information literacy, collect and provide access to relevant and diverse academic resources, and provide a welcoming, supportive environment for students, faculty and staff.
- Annual visitors exceed 500,000. A redesign in 2010 expanded the Library's seating and group study space to comfortably accomodate close to 400 students.
- Our "SuperSearch" tool provides students the ability to search across 20+ research databases and the library catalog in one Google-like search.
- The Library hosts the largest campus computer lab with 85 desktop PCs and 20 laptops available for check-out.
- The Library is a member of the TCC Learning Network which supports writing, research, and technology in seven campus locations.
Except where otherwise noted, the content in these guides by Tacoma Community College Library is licensed under CC BY SA 4.0.
Tacoma Community College Library - Building 7, 6501 South 19th Street, Tacoma, WA 98466 - P. 253.566.5134