Skip to main content
Fall quarter hours, 2018
Monday, September 24 - Thursday, December 13
- Monday - Thursday: 7:15am - 8:00pm
- Friday: 7:15am - 5:00pm
The library will be closed on the following dates:
- November 12 (Veterans Day)
- November 21-23 (Thanksgiving break)
For the library phone number, see the "Need help now?" box below.
Ask Us! Phone, email, and chat
For general library questions:
For research or citation questions:
Prefer to chat with a librarian about research or citation? Chat with a librarian, 24/7.
Ask WA, a 24/7 chat service
If the TCC Library is closed, or you're working from home, and you need research help, you can still get a librarian's assistance 24/7 with the "Ask WA" chat service!
About the TCC Library
- The Library is a campus hub for information resources. The mission of the Library is to teach and promote information literacy, collect and provide access to relevant and diverse academic resources, and provide a welcoming, supportive environment for students, faculty and staff.
- Annual visitors exceed 500,000. A redesign in 2010 expanded the Library's seating and group study space to comfortably accomomdate close to 400 students.
- Our "SuperSearch" tool provides students the ability to search across 20+ research databases and the library catalog in one Google-like search.
- The Library hosts the largest campus computer lab with 85 desktop PCs and 20 laptops available for check-out.
- The Library is a member of the TCC Learning Network which supports writing, research, and technology in seven campus locations.
Except where otherwise noted, the content in these guides by Tacoma Community College Library is licensed under CC BY SA 4.0.
Tacoma Community College Library - Building 7, 6501 South 19th Street, Tacoma, WA 98466 - P. 253.566.5134