To borrow library resources, you will need TCC student identification number which is also your library card number. The library does not issue a separate card. We will also accept any photo ID for current students, staff, and faculty.
Bring items you wish to borrow to the front desk.
Textbooks and other material designated by the instructor for particular classes are available for use in the library.
The Library's research databases are for TCC student, faculty, and staff use. To view entire articles or books in these databases,users must be logged in with their college portal credentials. If you are having difficulty with signing in or viewing articles, please ask for help at the Library Research Desk.
Any charges are placed on your ctcLink account. The charge must be paid before the student can register for classes or receive a transcript.
Are you a student, faculty, or staff at the Gig Harbor campus? The TCC Library will send books to the Gig Harbor campus on request.
How do you make this request?
1. Search our Library Catalog for a book.
2. Place a Hold on a book that you'd like to request.
3. You'll be prompted to login to My Account.
4. Once logged in, fill in the required information to place a hold. Under Pickup Library, make sure to choose Gig Harbor Campus.
5. The Library on the main campus will send your requested item(s) to you through the intercampus mail system. You will be notified by email when it is ready for pickup.
Except where otherwise noted, the content in these guides by Tacoma Community College Library is licensed under CC BY SA 4.0.
Tacoma Community College Library - Building 7, 6501 South 19th Street, Tacoma, WA 98466 - P. 253.566.5134